The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, abbreviated as UPSSSC, is a recruitment body established under the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
The body is responsible for carrying out the recruitment into various subordinate posts in the Government. The vacancies are announced by UPSSSC on its official website and candidates are recruited through examinations and interviews.
UPSSSC had announced the recruitment opportunity for the post of a Tube well Operator in 2016. The applications for the post were also conducted in the same year, in the month of July. Once the screening test was conducted in 2017, new exam dates were announced by UPSSSC.
It was on 12th January 2019 that the exam was conducted by the UPSSSC. The result for the UPSSSC Tube Well Operator exam was announced on 27th June 2019. The results and cut off marks for extra candidates was released on 13th September 2019.
With all the results announced, candidates who have qualified in the examination can now appear for the document verification.
For the document verification, UPSSSC has released a document verification call letter. Candidates who are eligible for the document verification can download the admit cards by following the steps as mentioned below –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, which is http://upsssc.gov.in/ Candidates will not be able to download the admit card from any other link.
- Step-2 : On the homepage, click on the Examination Interview tab.
- Step-3 : Under this tab, candidates will find several links. Click on the option which states “Download Document Verification Letter.”
- Step-4 : Candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-5 : They will have to log in with their personal credentials like registration number, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Step-6 : The admit card will appear on the screen. Save the admit card carefully.
- Step-7 : Take a printout of the admit card to save it as a hard copy.
It is important that the candidates carry this call letter on the date of the document verification. If the candidates do not present this, they will not be allowed to appear for the verification process.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Recruitment 2019
This recruitment drive will fill up a total of 3210 vacancies in the Chief Engineering (Mechanical) Irrigation and Water Resources Department, UP, Lucknow. Further information regarding the recruitment will be available on the official website of UPSSSC.