Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, commonly known as UPSSSC, has invited applicants Assistant Boring Technician 2019. There are a total of 486 vacancies that have been provided according to the latest notification by the UPSSSC Recruitment. Those who are interested can apply for the posts through the official website at http://upsssc.gov.in.
Here is the procedure on how to apply for the post:
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC at http://upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the Notification/Advertisements tab.
- Once the Notification tab opens, eligible candidates can register to apply for the posts.
The eligibility criteria for the posts declared by UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 includes-
- Passing grades of class 10 examination or equivalent from Madhyamik Shiksha Board or any recognised board.
- ITI Certificate in Machine Ministry including Fitter, Wireman and Turner.
- The candidates should be 18 years old to apply for the post while the maximum age at the time of application should not exceed 40 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age Relaxation as per the Rules.
As mentioned, the total number of vacancy is 486 out of which 248 seats are allotted to the General category. Out of the remaining seats, 129 seats are reserved for OBC category, 101 seats for SC class and 8 seats for ST class. The application fee for the OBC, General, and EWS is Rs. 185 while ST/ST, it is Rs. 95. For All Category Female, it is Rs.25. The candidates can pay their examination fee via online payment mode only that is credit/debit card and net banking.
The application begins from 14 August and the last date to apply online is 4th September. According to the Notification, the exam date and availability of admit cards will be announced soon.