The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (UPSSSC) conducts exams every year to carry out recruitment in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The recruitments take place through organised examinations for which candidates can regularly get notifications on the official website of UPSSSC.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board notified of several vacancies in 2019 with regard to several lower subordinate services. The exam for this purpose will be held in two stages – Prelims and Mains. The candidate who will succeed in the Prelims will qualify for the Mains, which will be the final basis on which candidates will be shortlisted for filling up the vacancies.
|Date of Prelim Exam for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services 2019||30th September 2019 and 1st October 2019|
|Answer Key Available Dates||4th October 2019 to 11th October 2019|
The Prelims for the Lower Subordinate Services were conducted on 30th of September and 1st of October, 2019. It was conducted in two shifts on each of the days. The exam pattern was one which comprised the use of OMR sheets. Candidates had to answer objective questions in the exam from the following subjects –
- General Intelligence Test
- General Knowledge
- General Science/ Arithmetic
Recently, the UPSSSC has announced the release of the answer key for the Preliminary exam. Candidates who are appeared for this stage of the exam must check out the answer key which is now available on the official website of UPSSSC. In order to check out the answer key, here are some simple steps that candidates can follow –
- STEP-I : Click on this link- www.upsssc.gov.in
Candidates must make a note that the answer key will only be available from 4th October to 11th October, 2019.
- STEP-II : Candidates need to login on the given page by entering their credentials. These include their User ID (that is the Registration Number) and Password (that is the Date of Birth). They will also be asked to enter a Captcha. Press Login after filling in the details.
- STEP-III : The Answer key for the exam will open up and candidates are advised to go through it thoroughly.
Candidates can alternatively access the answer key for the same examination from the official website of UPSSSC, which is www.upsssc.gov.in
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil/Mech/Electrical)
Upon checking the answer key, candidates will also be given a free and fair chance to raise objections. In order to raise an objection, candidates will be required to do so in answer key itself, against their options. Here are a few things that one can take note of with regard to raising objections –
- Objections can be raised only through the online mode. An objection lodged through any other channel shall not be valid and will not be entertained.
- The English Language is the only language in which objections will be accepted.
- Once an objection is submitted, it can in no way be altered or edited.
- Candidates who were absent for the examination cannot raise objections.
The Answer key has been uploaded in a subject-wise manner for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates will be updated about the Mains through the official website of UPSSSC.