Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is established by the state government of Uttar Pradesh for the direct recruitment to all Group C posts. Interested candidates should note that applications are invited only through the online mode. Applicants who are selected through the written examination and interview process will be getting the decent pay on recruitment. The minimum age required for the Junior Engineer Posts is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years. Educational qualification which is required is the three-year polytechnic engineering diploma or equivalent courses in related field. Applicants should regularly check the details on the official website.
The overview of examination is as follows:
|Name of Examination||Junior Engineer JE|
|Board of organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancy||1000 Posts|
Join the official thread of UPSSSC and stay updated!
There will be two papers which are Paper I and Paper II out of which Part I will be for 02:30 hours and Paper II will be for 02:00 hours. Paper I will consist of two parts – the first part will for General Hindi and English and second part will be for General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge and Computer knowledge. The written examination will consist of multiple-choice questions.
The overview of the exam pattern for UPSSSC Junior Engineer is as follows:
|Paper I||Part 1 – General Hindi and English||75||75|
|Paper I||Part 2 – General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge||100||300|
Applicants who will clear the written examination will have to appear for the Interview round. The interview round will be for marks 250. Therefore, candidates will be evaluated on the total marks of 1000 which is the combination of the written test and the interview round.
It is not an easy task to clear the written examination or the selection process of any competitive examination. Applicants should start the preparation before they apply for the examination. Applicants should follow the below tips to crack the examination:
- Applicants should devote their maximum time to their studies on regular basis.
- It is most important that applicants know the detailed syllabus for each of the subject of the examination.
- Applicant should make the time table or the proper schedule of the day and follow it rigorously.
- Applicant should make sure to divide few hours to each subject daily and maintain the breaks in between the studies.
- Applicant should deeply understand the concept of flow charts and diagrams. It is required the maximum use of these to have the clarity.
- Applicant must not forget to practice the previous year papers on the daily basis and must start as early as possible. It is required to know the weakness and strength of the applicant.
- If feasible, applicant must try the group study as it is very useful to crack any written examination. It is advisable to concern contenders to create a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combine for the better understanding.
- Time breaks is necessary for preparing hard for any written examination. Therefore, it is important to take a break of 15 or 20 minutes after the 2- or 3-hours study.
- Applicant should make sure to read the instructions for the day of the examination as certain things are not allowed to be carried inside the examination hall.
- Applicant should also take extreme care of their health as this is very important for them. Healthy body means healthy mind which is the necessity for cracking the selection process.