RPSC is acronym for Rajasthan Public Service Commission and has invited application for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Forest Range Officer Grade – I posts. The selection process includes the written examination, physical test, personal interview and document verification.
The overview of examination is as follows:
|Name of Examination||Forest Range officer & Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC|
|Number of Vacancy||169 Posts|
Mode of Application
Join the official thread of RPSC ACF and Forest Range Officer and stay updated!
The written examination may be online computer-based test or offline paper-based test. The total duration of the examination is 6 hours and the total marks in a test are 400. Applicants should know the detailed syllabus of each subject which general Knowledge are, English and any two optional subjects. Applicants can follow the below points to crack the examination:
- Applicant should be totally aware of Rajasthan’s history, art, culture, literature, tradition and Heritage.
- It is equally important to prepare for the geography of Rajasthan and Rajasthan’s political and administrative system.
- Applicant should be aware of Economy of Rajasthan with the essential topics like Macro Economy, Major issues of Agriculture, industry and service sector, Growth, Development and Planning, Basic – Structure and Resources and Major Development Projects
- The first thing is the applicant should have the confidence. It is only the self-confidence that gets to achieve the results.
- The most important thing is that the applicant should read and understand the complete the syllabus of RPSC examination.
- Applicant should refer to the previous year question papers of the RPSC as this would help to understand the nature, quality and difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam.
- Applicants should develop the habit of reading the newspapers or should read the current affairs that are published monthly.
- Applicant, if feasible, enrol yourself for the regular test series so that they can be ready for the main examination.
- On the examination hall, applicant should maintain the patience, discipline, and constant practice.
- Applicant should also have the writing practice as the writing speed would be required during the main examination.
- Lastly, the applicant should be fit and healthy. Applicant should live stress free and should not panic about the examination.
- Applicant should remember that the examination is not the easy to crack the examination and might not underestimate the examination.
- It is necessary to remember that the general knowledge can make or break the examination and should never be ignored.
- It is also important that the applicant stick to the right set of books and should evaluate the strength and weakness for each of the topic of each subject.
- Revision is the key to success in any competition examination, so it is important to keep making the notes so that they come as handy for the revision when the exam is near.
- Take assistance from who has already cleared the examination or the coaching centre. There are certain topics which are difficult to understand self and the help is needed to understand them better.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission ACF and Forest range officer posts is one of the esteem posts. Applicants are highly recommended to follow the preparation tips as preparing with the suitable time table will help them to crack the examination easily. If the applicant doesn’t follow the proper routine, then it might be difficult for them to crack the examination. Applicant should also note that the competition is tough, and they have really work hard to be successful in the selection process of the government level recruitment.