UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Contract Operator. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format on or before 7th October 2019.
- Contract Operator – 85.
The candidates applying for the post should have passed 12th class.
The candidates applying for the post should possess the age limit of 18 to 40 years of age (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.)
The candidates willing to apply for the post of contract operator have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- (for SC/ST candidates) and Rs. 200/- (for General and OBC candidates)
The candidates for the post of contract operator will be selected based on written test and interview.
How to apply:
The candidates can apply for the post through the official website and the candidates can apply by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website upsrtc.com.
- The home page of the UPSRTC will appear on the screen.
- Click the recruitment link provided for Contract Operator 2019.
- Check the notification of the Contract Operator 2019 recruitment.
- Read all the instructions given.
- Click on the applying link and application form of Contract Operator 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details and upload the documents needed as per the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out of the application form of contract operator 2019 for future use.