The Punjab and Sindh Bank has welcomed applications for the appointment of Specialist Officer in numerous categories. These recruitments will be in different positions, including Law Manager, Company Secretary, CA. A total of 166 posts will be filled.
Applications for these posts have been called online. The application process has started, which will continue until 10 October 2019. Other information associated with the post, qualification and application process are as follows.
- The post of Company Secretary will be selected through an interview after shortlisting.
- All Eligible candidates will be selected for the rest posts through the online test and group discussion/interview.
- Only those candidates who succeed in the online test will be called for the subsequent stage
- The application shall be Rs 700 for unreserved, EWS and OBC categories. The total amount of Rs 826 inclusive GST will have to be paid.
- The application fees for SC is Rs 155, ST, and Divyang. A total of Rs 177 including GST will have to be paid.
- The fee is to be paid through net banking/debit/ credit card. The link for these will be available during the online application.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the website (www.psbindia.com). The recruitment link is given at the below of the homepage. Click on it.
- On the following page, click on the file link next to the Recruitment of Specialist Officers in JMGS-I and MMGS-II and Lateral Recruitment of Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari.
- Click on the online application link. On the new webpage, click on the link above click ‘click hair for new registration’.
- Then guidelines for applying will be generated. Click on the Continue button here. The online application form will open.
- Insert the requested information in the form accurately and click on the ‘Save and Next’ button. Register your phone number and email id precisely in the application.
- Now through the registration number and password will be received via SMS and email, keep it safe.
- After enabling to complete the application in one go, you can log in again through the registration number and password after logout.
- You can also scan a copy of your coloured passport size photograph and signature at the designated place and upload it.
- Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Next, fill your educational qualification-related information and click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- After this, options for fee payment will be available. Select one medium and pay, after which an e-receipt will be generated. Take a print out of the e-receipt and the filled application form.