The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final list of selected candidates for the 500 posts in different engineering streams at various government ministries and organisations. The final result declared today on September 12, 2017 consists of marks of UPSC IES Mains examination scores, along with the personal interview scores. A total of 258 candidates in Civil, 135 in Mechanical, 59 in Electrical and 48 in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering have been finally selected for the total of 548 vacancies released by UPSC. A total of 67 candidates have been kept in the provisional list for selection.
How to Download UPSC IES 2017 Final Result
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the home page the active link of ‘Engineering Services (Main) Result 2017’ will be available.
- Clicking the link will direct candidates to a page where they need to download the PDF file.
- Candidates can find their specific results by searching (Ctrl+f) the PDF document for their name.
- Candidates can take a print out of the result for future reference.
The UPSC Engineering Services Mains exam was held in the month of May 2017 and the personality test took place from July to September 2017. The list contains selected candidates based on their merit for different streams of the engineering services exam.