The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the application process for the clerical cadre phase VII recruitment for selection of 7,833 clerical posts in different member banks. Interested and eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the clerical cadre posts from today onwards. The prelims written examination will take place on December 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2017 at test centres across the country.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2017
- Candidates need to apply online through the official website of IBPS from September 12, 2017.
- Candidates need to fill up the online application form and upload thier scanned photograph and signature to complete application.
- An application fees of Rs. 600 needs to be paid online by the candidates.
- Candidates need to take print out of the filled application form for future references.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2017:
- Beginning of filling online application form: September 12, 2017
- Last date of filling online application form: October 3, 2017
- Downloading IBPS prelims admit card: November 2017
- Prelims online examination: December 2,3, 9 and 10 December, 2017
- Result of prelims online exam: December 2017
- Online IBPS Mains exam: January 21, 2017
- Provisional allotment: April 2017