UPSC has released the interview schedule of CMS (Combined Medical Services) exam 2019 on the official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the UPSC CMS exam can check the interview schedule from the website www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS interview will be commencing from 30th October 2019, and it will continue till 12th December 2019.
|Application start date||10th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application of CMS 2019||6th May 2019|
|Fee payment last date||6th May 2019|
|Exam date||21st July 2019|
|Result||16th August 2019|
|DAF online start date||26th August 2019|
|DAF online end date||9th September 2019|
|Interview schedule available on the website from||25th September 2019|
|Interview date||30th October to 12th December 2019|
- The candidate should have not attained the age of 32 years.
- The candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS exams.
- Assistant additional medical officer – 300.
- Assistant medical officer – 46.
- Junior scale posts (central health service) – 250.
- GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council) – 7.
- General duty medical group II (EDMS, NDMC, and SDMC) – 362.
How to download the interview schedule 2019:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link given as CMS exam 2019.
- A window will appear where we get the interview schedule of CMS 2019.
- Save and take a print out of the CMS 2019 interview schedule for future reference.