According to the recent official notification on the website of Bombay High Court, the official results for the Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam have been declared. The candidates who had appeared for the Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam, should immediately logon to the official website of the Bombay High Court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in and check their result.
The Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam was conducted on 22nd September 2019 across various centres in the state. The selected candidates were to be recruited across 128 clerk vacancies at the Bombay High Court as per the official notification. Now that the Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 has been declared, the candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be called for the further selection process.
Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam
Thousands of applicants appeared for the Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam on 22nd September 2019. The notification for the exam was published on the official website of the Bombay High Court, and the online application process commenced on 03.08.2019 and finished on 17.08.2019. An application fee of Rs. 100, was to be paid to complete the registration process. Only those candidates who completed the online application process on time were allowed to appear for the Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam.
The exam consisted of a typing test in which the candidates were to be given marks out of 20. Now that the Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 has been declared, the selected candidates will now receive call letter for the screening test. The call letters for the screening test will be sent directly to the registered email id of the selected candidates. The candidates who have successfully qualified the typing test will now have to appear for the next round of Interview and Viva-voce, wherein the candidates will be graded out of 40 marks.
How to download Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019
Candidates who had appeared for the Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 exam, should follow the below-mentioned steps to download their result: –
- Log-on to the official website of Bombay High Court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page of the website, select the tab for “Recruitment.”
- Now, a new window will open on your screen. Locate the link for “Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Result 2019” and click on the same.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter your personal details like registration number, roll number, password and date of birth. Make sure you enter the correct details only and then click on the submit button.
- You will now be able to see your Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2019 on the screen. Download the file and save it on your computer.
- Also, take a print-out of the result for future reference.