The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has made the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017 admit cards available on the official website today on May 22, 2017. The admit card for the prelims examination will be downloadable from the website till June 18 on providing registration number and personal details. Due to heavy traffic, the website is crashing and candidates are finding it difficult to download the admit card. Candidates have time till June 18 and thus should be patient for downloading the admit card.
Candidates will have to read the important instructions before downloading the admit card for the UPSC Civil Services Prelims examination. The UPSC Civil Services examination for 980 posts in different government departments will be carried at different test centres across the country on June 18.
The UPSC Civil Services Prelims examination consists of two objective-type paper of 200 marks each. Candidates qualifying the prelims examination will have to sit for UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination on October 28.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- On visiting the website, the candidates will have to click on the active link of ‘e-admit card for UPSC Civil Services Prelims examination’
- Clicking the link will direct the candidates to a page where they will get important instructions about the examination.
- Candidates need to provide their name, roll number, registration id, and name and year of examination in the corresponding boxes to download their admit card.
- Candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.