Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released admit cards for Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2016 (CDS) today, September 27.
The link to download admit cards will be active from September 27 to October 23, 2016.
- For direct link to the Admit Card section, click here.
The structure of CDS exam is as follows:
About 25 days remain for D-day – October 23. Some tips that candidates will find helpful are listed below:
- Solve as many test papers/previous year question papers as possible.
- Formulas in Maths should be on your finger tips. Keep revising the formulas on a regular basis.
- Do not worry much about current affairs. It is not possible to learn everything. Scan through current affairs from November 2015 onwards.
- For defence-related current affairs, click- free cds.pdf . For important current affairs update, click here.
- Also have a look at the PaGaLGuY’s CDS (II) 2016 Study Plan.
Minimum qualifying marks in CDS is 20% in each subject. Minimum aggregate marks of last qualified candidate in CDS (II), 2015 (Written) exams were:
- IMA – 105 marks
- INA – 99 marks
- AFA – 138 marks
- OTA (Men) – 84 marks
- OTA (Women) – 84 marks