The result for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Biology 2018 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Candidates appeared in UPPSC LT 2019 exam can check their result on the official website of UPPSC.
The result released is for the Biology subject, male and female candidates both. The written examination for the UPPSC Biology subject was being held on 29th July 2019 for both male and female candidates.
The recruitment drive was being carried out for 336 men posts and 259 female posts. In contrast to that, 22717 male candidates and 24592 female candidates appeared in the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher exam 2019.
The official website of UPPSC to get more details about the exam and check the result is http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ .
Steps to check UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Biology Result 2018-19:
- Visit the official web link as mentioned above of UPPSC.
- Click on the “Information Bulletin section available on the official website of the Commission”.
- Go to the link- ASSISTANT TEACHER (TRAINED GRADUATE) MALE/FEMALE BRANCH EXAM 2018, MATHEMATICS (FEMALE BRANCH).
- Check and download the UPPSC LT 2019 result displayed on the screen.
- Save and print the result for further use and reference.
Candidates would be able to check the cut off marks so that they can analyse their result on the official website. The exam was held across the state in various exam centres. Stay focused to the official website to know more about the further process needs to be done after the result.
Take a glance at UPPSC Recruitment 2019.