The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced an official notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Principal and other posts. The eligible and interested should apply for the recruitment online through the official website of the UPPSC uppsc.up.nic.in
The candidates are given a month to submit the online applications which means that the last date for the submission of the online applications of UPPSC recruitment is on October 24, 2019.
Post which the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will deactivate the link for online registrations.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Interested and aspiring candidates should meet the eligibility criteria set by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSSC) to be eligible for the recruitment.
The eligibility criteria for the various posts under the recruitment is mentioned below.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Assistant Director (Sericulture):
- The candidate should have completed graduation in Science with Biology, Chemistry or Agriculture as subjects from a recognised University.
- The candidate should have a work experience of at least 2 years in Sericulture.
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- The candidate should have qualified B. Tech in Civil from a recognised University.
- The candidate should have a degree/ diploma in Unani Tib from the Board of Indian Medicine, UP.
- The candidate should have a work experience of at least 6 months at a state Unani, Allopathic Hospital or any Dispensary
- The candidate should have completed the five year’s degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, UP.
- The candidate should have a work experience of 12 years (10 years if the candidate is a postgraduate) in teaching that should include 5 years of administrative experience as Professor or as Head of Department.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Interested and aspiring candidates can apply for the recruitment through the official website of the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission).
The online registrations for the recruitment will be accepted only until October 24, 2019. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for the UPPSC recruitment 2019.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission): uppsc.up.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘All notifications/ advertisements’ available on the top left corner of the homepage.
Step 3: From the list of notifications displayed, click on the ‘Apply’ link beside the notification ‘2/2019-2020’.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Registration’ link for the post you wish to apply for.
Step 5: You will be prompted whether you have applied for any UPPSC post through online mode, answer in yes/ no to proceed further.
Step 6: Fill the application with the required information in the space provided.
Step 7: Enter the verification code and click on ‘Validate and Preview’ to proceed further.
Step 8: Upload the required images such as passport size photograph, signature and the scanned copies of the required documents.
Step 9: Pay for the application, to proceed.
Step 10: Once the payment is done, a copy of the completed application form will be displayed on the screen, download and print for future use.