UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) invited application for the recruitment 2018 of Assistant Teacher LT Grade for both male and female candidates. The interested candidates are asked to follow the full notification, eligibility, and other information before applying for the exam.
The candidate appearing for the exam of UPPSC Assistant Teacher post must possess a Bachelor’s degree in related post subject and B. Ed degree.
For computer teachers – the candidate should possess B.E/B. Tech in computer science or graduation in science in computer application or graduation in computer application or any equivalent from government recognized university. The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years of age and maximum age should be 40 years of age as on 1st July 2018.
How to check the result:
The candidates who appeared for the exam of UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade post can check the results by following the steps given:
- Visit the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the required link regarding the latest updates.
- The page will open on the screen.
- The final merit list of the candidates will be available on the screen.
- The Separate PDF file will open for male and female candidates.
- Check the results.
- Download and take a print out of the UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade result 2018 for future reference.
There are about 10768 vacancies for the Assistant Teacher post.
|Male candidate||Female candidates||Total post|
UPPSC exam pattern for Assistant Teacher LT Grade is as follows:
|A||General studies||30||30||2 hours|
|B||Concerned main subject||120||120|
The candidates who wrote the UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade exam 2018 will be selected based on the written test. The candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to get into the next stage of the selection process.