Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission & distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has officially released notification for filling in 4102 vacancies for the post of Technician (Lineman). This is one of the best opportunity if you want to work with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), as want to have a secure job and decent pay-scale. Read this article on UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2019 to know in detail about the UPPCL Technician Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and Direct Link to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019.
UPPCL Technician 2019 Notification – Important Dates
The application process for UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2019 will start on 1st April. The below table covers all the important dates related to the application process, exam date and tentative date for admit card availability.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||1st April 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th April 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||1st May 2019|
|Date of Exam||Second week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Available Date||May 2019|
UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2019 – Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies for the UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2019 is 4102. The below table covers the segregation of vacancies as per reservation.
|Post Code||Post Name||Un-reserved||Other Backward Class (Non-creamy layer)||SC||ST||Total|
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The below section covers the age limit, age relaxation for UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2019. Before applying for this exam go through the eligibility details and check whether you are fit to apply for the UPPCL Technician Exam 2019.
A. Age Limit (As on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- SC/ST/OBC/ExS/Dependents of Freedom Fighters (of U.P. Domicile) – 5 years
- Physically Handicapped Candidates (Disability Type: OA/OL/PB/PD) – 15 years
If you are availing age relaxation, your maximum age should not exceed 55 years.
B. Educational Qualification
- You must be passed High School (Class 10th) level; with Science Stream from any recognized board along with 02 Years Certification on NCVT /SCVT approved Certification in following trades
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2019
UPPCL Technician 2019 Recruitment – Direct Link to Apply
*The direct link will activate on 1st April 2019.
You can apply for UPPCL Technician Exam through Online mode only. To apply for UPPCL exam, follow these steps:
- Click the Link for the post you want to apply.
- If you haven’t Registered earlier then, click on ‘Application Form Registration (for new candidates)’ and register with your basic details.
- Login details with the username and password will be provided to you via SMS.
- Fill the Application form.
- Upload recent Photograph and Signature.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Alternatively, go to the Official Website of UPPCL.
- Go to ‘Vacancy/Results’ option provided on the right side of the page
- Then, click on the ‘LINK’ against the “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN”.
- Click new registration and follow steps 2-7.
By following these above steps, you will submit your UPPCL Technician 2019 Form successfully.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process and Exam Pattern
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Selection takes place in 2 stages, namely:
- Written Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Paper will have 50 Qs based on Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”)
- Each question will carry 1 marks
- Negative markings include deduction of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
The Part 2 of UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2019 exam will have 4 sections that include Technical Knowledge, General Studies & Reasoning Ability, General English and Hindi. Read the following table to know the detailed exam pattern.
|Sr. No.||Section||Total No. of Qs||Total Marks||Total Time|
|1||Technical Knowledge||150||150||3 hrs|
|2||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2019 – Application Fee
- General/OBC (NCL)/DFF – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST (Domicile of UP) – Rs. 700/-
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
- As per 7th Pay Commission (level 10) – Rs. 27,200/- Rs. 86,100/-
- Dearness and other allowances as per UPPCL Rules.
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/bhel-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-80-job-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form
- Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/indian-army-ssc-tech-recruitment-application-form-2019