The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, commonly known as UPPCL, is a state enterprise acting as a company for transmission and regulation of electricity in the city of Uttar Pradesh. Its main aim is to provide cost-efficient electricity to all the citizens of the state. They also employ a large workforce and aims to achieve its goals with the contribution of their highly motivated employees.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will be conducting an examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) under Electrical Civil cadre. UPPCL had announced a total of 296 vacancies for the post.
This exam is a state-level exam, the application process for which started in September 2019. UPPCL JE (Trainee) exam will be a computer-based exam, for which candidates will have to appear in their allotted centre. The exam date is yet to be announced by the corporation. However, it is expected that the exam will be conducted in the fourth week of November 2019.
UPPCL has however released the admit card for the exam and is available for the candidates to download. The admit card is a very important document that the candidates must carry on the day of the exam. If the candidates want to download the admit card, they can make a note of the following steps –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of UPPCL, which is https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en
- Step-2 : Click on the Vacancy/Result tab under the menu option available on the home page.
- Step-3 : A new page will open up. Click on the link that reads ‘Download Admit Card for Online Exam (CBT) of “Junior Engineer (Trainee)-Electrical” against Advt. No. 03/VSA/2019/JE’
- Step-4 : Candidates will be redirected to a new page. Here they will have to log in to their account with the relevant credentials.
- Step-5 : Click on the submit button.
- Step-6 : The admit card will appear on the screen. Go through the admit card details carefully.
- Step-7 : Download the admit card and save it in a secure folder.
- Step-8 : Take a printout of the admit card as the admit card has to be presented on the day of the exam.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Assistant Engineer Admit card, Exam – PaGaLGuY
The selection of the candidates for the post of UPPCL JE (Trainee) will be solely on the basis of the Computer Based Test. The exam will feature 200 questions for 1 mark each. Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be followed for every wrong answer.
On the day of the exam, candidates are required to carry some important documents which are as follows –
- Printout of the admit card.
- A minimum of 2 passport-sized coloured photographs.
- Valid identity proof of the candidate such as Aadhar card, pan card, drivers licence, etc.
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates can make a note of some important details which are available on the admit card. These include –
- The date of the exam.
- The time of the exam.
- The examination centre.
- City of examination.
- Instructions relating to the exam.
Thus, candidates must timely download their admit card so that they are aware of all the important details relating to the exam.