VMOU (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University) has declared or announced the results of the RSCIT (Rajasthan State Certificate of Information Technology) exam on the official website today i.e. 15th November 2019.
VMOU has made the RSCIT results in 2019 accessible on the VMOU website. the candidates can visit the official website and download the RSCIT result 2019.
VMOU conducted the RSCIT exam on 20th October 2019 at various centres across the state. VMOU released the answer keys on 21st October 2019. The candidates were given time till 25th October 2019 to raise any objections and also to correct the same.
- Educational qualification – 10th
- Course duration – 12 weeks.
- Lecture hours – 66 hours.
- Lab hours – 66 hours.
- Total learning hours – 132, 2 hours per day.
- Medium – English, and Hindi.
- Total fee for the course – Rs. 2850/-.
- Study material – course books and computer systems.
The exam of RSCIT is conducted through online mode. The exam consists of only one subject General Computer Knowledge with 35 questions and each question carries 2 marks. The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English language.
|Subject||Total questions||Total marks||Type of question paper||Duration|
|General Computer Knowledge||35||70||Objective type||60 minutes|
How to download the results:
- Visit the official website vmou.ac.in
- Click on the highlighted link given as RSCIT results 2019 on the homepage.
- A new page with required details to be entered will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login details like registration number or roll number and date of birth.
- The RSCIT results of 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the RSCIT results from 2019 for future use.
RSCIT- VMOU is a high excellence and low cost IT literacy program that gives novel curriculum, excellent study material, and learning management system in the local language.