The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, UPPCL has welcomed applications from applicants to apply for Assistant Engineer posts. The eligible candidates who are interested in the job can visit the official site UPPCL. The end date to apply for the position is till October 14th, 2019. This recruitment drive will fill 301 posts in the organization.
The organization will fill up Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under E&M personnel and Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under Civil cadre. Official website is www.upenergy.in.
Following are the number of vacancies that shall be filled
- Electrical-271 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology-22 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication-5 Posts
- Civil Engineering-3 Posts
Candidates for both the position should be above 21 years of age and below 40 years as on January 1, 2019.
Educational Qualification Required-
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under E&M cadre:
- The candidate must have a graduation degree in electrical engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with electrical engineering.
Assistant Engineer (T) of Civil personnel:
- The candidate should have a graduation degree in Civil Engineering from any University established by the law in Uttar Pradesh or any other recognized institute by the State Government, or
- Should have a degree or Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government.
- The general category should pay Rs 1000/- as their application fees.
- SC or ST category should pay Rs 700/- and
- PH category should pay Rs 10/-
- The selection process shall be done on the basis of the Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- The Computer Based Test will be taken at major cities of UP.
- The question paper will have 75 per cent questions from the Bachelor of Engineering level,
- 10 % of General Knowledge/Awareness,
- 10% of subjects of Reasoning/aptitude and
- 5 % questions from General Hindi.
The selected list shall be prepared on the basis of the combined marks obtained in the CBT and the Interview.