The merit list of UP D.El.Ed merit list 2019 has been released by Uttar Pradesh Education Board (UPEB). Candidates can check their results online on the official website. The UP BTC merit list is generated on the basis of ranks and marks scored in the entrance examination.
The candidates can visit the official website at http://updeled.gov.in/. The merit list will carry details such as the name and roll number of the candidate, rank and marks obtained by the candidate. The candidates can alternatively check their results through the direct link at https://updeled.gov.in/Knowrank/rank.aspx.
Important dates for UP BTC
|Release of merit list||July 2019|
|Counselling (1st round)||17th July – 30th July 2019|
|Admission on the basis of counselling (1st round)||5th August 2019|
|Counselling (2nd round)||16th – 26th August 2019|
|Admission on the basis of counselling (2nd round) and document verification||Till 30th August 2019|
|Last date for an online report to the candidates who are entering the institute||5th August 2019|
|Commencement of training||6th August 2019|
How to check the UP BTC Merit List
- The candidates are required to go to the official website at http://updeled.gov.in/
- On the home page, on the ‘Know Your State Rank’ menu click on ‘Rank Login’ which will appear on the drop-down menu.
- The candidates will be required to enter registration number and select the course to log in.
- The rank card will be displayed on the screen. The students can print out the rank card for future purposes.
Once the candidate has checked their UP BTC merit list, they will need to make the choices for the colleges. The allotment of the seats are based on the merit and the choices submitted by the candidate. The cut off for the admissions depends on:
- Number of candidates that have applied
- The total number of vacancies in government and private colleges.
- The performance of the candidate in secondary, higher secondary and graduation.
Documents that are required for the candidate to carry on the date of counselling include a passport size photograph, marks sheets and certificates of class 10, 12 and graduation, identity card (voter ID card, Aadhar card, Bank passbook, etc), category certificate for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, income certificate for economically weak candidates and medical fitness & domicile certificate.