The University of Calicut, which was established in 1968, is run by the state of Kerala, India. It has been promoting education, research and quality human resource for years.
While thousands of students aspire admission at the University of Calicut, the candidates willing to teach them are also large in number. The University of Calicut has recently announced a new vacancy.
According to a new recruitment notification by the University of Calicut, interested, eligible and capable candidates are invited to make an application for the position of an Assistant Professor.
There is only one vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor in the subject of Physical Education. In order to make the application, candidates can do it through the online mode after getting a complete idea about the details of the recruitment.
|Last Date for Applications for the post of Assistant Professor||23rd October 2019|
|Link for Application||www.cupbresults.uoc.ac.in|
Candidates must first make a note of the eligibility or the qualifications that are needed in order to apply for the post. The following are the qualifications which are mandatory for an applicant to have –
- The Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Physical Education from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.
- It is preferable that the candidate has passed NET or has a PhD in the concerned subject. However, it is not compulsory, and candidates without NET and PhD will also be considered.
- The maximum age limit for making the application is 65 years.
The last date for making the application is 23rd October 2019. If candidates are interested in making the application, they must download the official notification released by University of Calicut.
Here is how one can easily download the notification –
- STEP-1 : Visit the official website of the University of Calicut, which uoc.ac.in Candidates must note that the official website is the most authentic source of downloading the notification.
- STEP-2 : Navigate to the General Tab at the bottom of the page.
- STEP-3 : Click on ‘Vacancies/Careers’ under this tab.
- STEP-4 : Click on the link that reads ‘Online Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors for Physical Education.’
- STEP-5 : The notification will get downloaded automatically in the PDF format.
Candidates will find all the important details about the recruitment including the eligibility, salary, selection process etc. Once the applications are made, candidates will be short-listed and invited for an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the eligibility and the interview.
For the interview, the candidates will be required to carry their original certificates and documents. The following are the documents that they must carry –
- Age proof
- Proof of educational qualification
- Proof of experience
- Community certificate (if any)
The recruitment made here will be on a contact basis. Candidates can expect a salary between Rs 24,000 – Rs 26,000 depending on their qualifications, degree and experience.