The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has welcomed applications for the post of Assistant Accountant. The interested candidates shall apply for the same on or before December 15, 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The commencement date for online application submission||31st October 2019|
|The end date of online application submission||15th December 2019|
|End date for the fee payment||17th December 2019|
|Date of the Exam||January 2020|
There are a total number of 93 posts for Assistant Accountant.
The candidate must have completed Graduation in Math or BBA or Post Graduation in Accountancy from a distinguished University and the typing speed for the same shall be Hindi should be 4000 key depression.
The candidate should fall under the age limit of 21 to 42 years i.e. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
The official website to apply for the UKSSC recruitment 2019 is www.sssc.uk.gov.in .
- The selection of the candidates for Assistant Accountant Posts shall be selected depending upon the written test.
- The written test will cover 100 marks of Objective Type with MCQ.
- The term of the written test will be 2 hours respectively.
- There shall be negative marking also for every wrong answer. The candidates belonging to General/OBC will have to acquire a minimum 45% marks to pass the written test while these rules for reserved category is 35%
The interested candidates are expected to apply for Assistant Accountant Posts through the online mode only. The candidates shall fill up the online applications by 15 December 2019 being the last date. The candidates are recommended to read the official notification instructions thoroughly while applying for any post.
The application fees for the same shall be as follows-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang of Uttarakhand-Rs 150/-
- For Gen/ EWS/ OBC-Rs 300/-
For more details regarding the same, the candidates need to keep themselves updated through our page.
You can also read, UKSSSC Recruitment 2019.