Army Public School (APS) is one of the most respected educational institutions in India with around 137 branches across the country. This chain of schools has been set up in different parts of the country, especially for children of the personnel working in the Indian Army, to ensure quality education for them.
In a recent notification released by the Army Public School, they have mentioned the declaration of results for the Army Public School Teacher 2019 Exam which is part of the recruitment drive to fill around 8000 vacancies across various branches of the school in the country. The results have been released on the 30th October 2019 on the official website of Army Public School (APS) which is www.aps-csb.in.
The Army Public School had regulated and conducted the examination for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) earlier this month, precisely on the 19th October 2019 and 20th October 2019 after having released the admit card for the same on the 4th October 2019. The examination was conducted across various centres across India allotted to the candidates and mentioned beforehand on their admit cards itself.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Army Public School (AWES) Recruitment 2019
Army Public School Teacher 2019 Result: How to download
Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can very easily get hold of their results through the simple procedure given below: –
- The first step is to log on to the official website of APS- aps-csb.in, which contains all relevant information starting from the registration process to availability of admit cards to the published results.
- On the top left corner of the homepage, you will find a link flashing ‘Click here for results.’ Click on this link.
- In order to be able to access your result, you will first have to enter your application number, followed by your date of birth. Make sure these credentials are entered carefully.
- The result will be available on the screen for you to check. Go through it properly.
- It is advisable to both downloads as well as print a hard copy of your result for use in future.
|1||Admit cards issued||4th October 2019|
|2||Written examination conducted||19th October 2019 and 20th October 2019|
|3||Declaration of written examination result||30th October 2019|
Army Public School Teacher 2019 Recruitment: Selection Process
The process of final selection for the post of schoolteacher entails 3 stages-
- Screening Test – This is conducted online, and the candidates who pass this test are given a scorecard which is valid for life.
- Interview – Conducted to assess and know more about the applicant.
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency – These are the basic prerequisites for applying to the post of a teacher, and hence all applicants are evaluated in these areas before being finally selected.