The University Grants Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test twice every year. Once in June and once in December. While the June month examinations are already over the December month examination is scheduled to take place from December 2, 2019, to December 6, 2019. The official website is https://www.ugcnetonline.in/ .
|Date of the examination||December 2, 2019 to December 6, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||December 31, 2019.|
The paper 1 National Eligibility Test is a 100-mark examination. There will be a total of 50 questions, and each item will carry 2 marks each. There are no negative markings in the test. The duration of the exam will be for 1 hour. Paper 2 of the National Eligibility Test is conducted for 200 marks. The question paper will contain a total of 100 questions, and each correct answer is valued at 2 marks each. The exam duration is stated as 2 hours.
Paper 1 will be standard for all the candidates who are appearing for the examination. The subjects for paper 1 are as follows
- General Aptitude
- General Logical Reasoning
- English language
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Computer Technology.
- The candidates should make a clear time table and study according to it.
- It is advisable that they try to solve as many problems as they can while practicing for the exam.
- In the exam, it is essential that the candidates manage their time and not waste too much time in 1 subject.