The last date for registration for recruitment of scientist and engineer post closes on 30th August 2019 under defence Research & Development Organization, DRDO, Recruitment and Assessment Centre, RAC. The interested candidate is requested to apply for the same before dates expiry kindly, it has noted no registration shall be approved after the dates. The candidate shall apply through the official website, www.rac.gov.in . All the candidates who have given their GATE 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply. The drive shall fill up 290 posts in the Defence Research & Development Organization.
The following post is available for appointment:
- Scientist in defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO),
- Department of Science & Technology (DST),
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) and
- Executive Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC).
The total pay (including HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining shall be around. Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at the present metro city rate.
As mention, the application shall be accepted online, but the steps to apply for the same is as follows-
- Go the website mention above
- Fill the application form carefully giving all reasonable and important details
- It is reminded again to fill up the GATE score carefully as it shall be an important medium for selection
- After the registration is completed, the candidate shall provide the important required certificates along with the necessary fees and also make sure to lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidate should make sure relevantly choose between the preferences for DRDO or DST and/or ADA and/or GAETEC.
- And download and copy the application for future reference.
For more details, kindly follow the official notification.