TSSPDCL (Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited) has invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Junior Lineman (JL), Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator (JACO), and Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) on the official website.
The eligible candidates can apply from today- 10th October 2019. TSSPDCL is conducting the recruitment to fill up the vacancies up to 3025 posts.
The vacancy details of TSSPDCL are given below:
|Junior assistant cum computer operator||500|
|Junior personal officer||25|
The candidates should note that the vacancies mentioned above are including the vacancies existing in the Suryapet district. The official website of TSSPDCL is https://www.tssouthernpower.com/ .
|Junior lineman||Passed 10th and ITI in electrical discipline the ability of pole climbing|
|Junior Assistant cum computer operator||Degree in any discipline|
|Junior personnel officer||Completed degree with PGDCA degree|
The minimum age of the candidate appearing for the TSSPDCL exam should be of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Female/Pwd/ Ex-serviceman candidates – Rs.300/-.
As per the official notification, detailed information can be seen on the official website on or after 10th October 2019.
How to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website tssouthernpower.com.
- Register the email id and password.
- Read the instructions given in the bulletin carefully.
- Enter the personal, academic and other details asked in the application form.
- Click on the submit button to proceed with the application fee payment.
- Make the payment.
- After the payment, an acknowledgment slip will be available on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 payment slip for future reference.