The Tamil Nadu public serving commission has just notified that the group II civil service examination will be conducted on the 6th of November 2019. The end date of the exam is set on November 30, 2019.
The candidates who have passed the group I written exam with the merit mark decided by the Tamil Nadu Public Serving Commission are eligible for the Group II oral examination. The group II examination will be in the process of interview.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows
|Starting date of the oral examination||November 6, 2019.|
|Last date of the Oral exam||November 30, 2019.|
Before appearing for the Group II examination the candidates has one more step to follow which is the document verification. Only when all the document which the candidates have are verified thoroughly the process of the oral examination will begin. The candidates have to bring all the documents which was mentioned in the application form. The documents which have to produced at the time of document verification are as follows
- 10th standard and 12th standard mark sheet.
- UG or PG mark statement, anything which is available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
The group II exam will be interview based and oral questions will be asked by the panel of judges who will be present. Some of the most frequently asked question in the Group II oral examination in the previous years are as follows.
- Is TNPSC an independent body ? Who are the constituents of the commission ?
- What are the duties and functions of TNPSC ?
- What are the vacancies for which the examinations are conducted by the Tamil Nadu public serving corporation ?