The Indian Railways has announced that the recruitment for the post of the Diesel Locomotive work is about to begin. The registration form can be sent to the official Indian Railways recruitment board from October 31, 2019. The interested and eligible candidates should apply on or before the last day of submitting application form on November 21, 2019.
The important dates which the candidates should make note of are as follows
|Starting date to submit online application form||October 31, 2019.|
|Last date to submit application form||November 21, 2019.|
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO REGISTER
In order to send application for the post of Diesel Locomotive Works the candidates should follow the following steps
- The candidates have to visit the website dlw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The candidates will find a link that says “Diesel Locomotive Works apprentice” application form.
- Clicking on the laink will take the candidates to the new page.
- In the new page the candidates should fill in all the relevant details which are asked for.
- Along with the application form the candidates have to attach certain certificates and mark sheets which are asked for.
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of 100 rupees and sent it along with the application form through online payment.
In order to be considered eligible for the post of Diesel Locomotive work the candidates should fulfill the following criteria
The candidates should have passed 10th standard with an aggregate of 50 % from any board or schools which are recognized by the government. The candidates who are willing to apply should habe completed the age of 15 before applying for the post of Diesel Locomotive works and the age should not be more than 21 years.