The notification for the recruitment of PO and Management Trainee will get released by the Institute of Personnel Selection. Interested candidates must apply to this post through the official website, https://www.ibps.in/ .
The notification will get released by the next week by 9th August 2019. For recruitment of PO and MT, preliminary and mains exams will be held on 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th October 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2019:
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree from a recognised university.
- The age limit of the candidates must be from 20 to 30 years of age.
- An SC/ST candidate has age relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit while.
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants, the maximum age relaxation is three years.
- For physically handicapped or Divyang candidate has an upper age relaxation of 10 years.
The selection process for IBPS PO 2019:
- This exam will get conducted in three phases: preliminary, mains and interview.
- After the interview, the provisional allotment process will begin.
IBPS PO 2019 exam pattern:
- The exam consists of 100 marks divided into three sections — English, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability.
- English section will have 30 questions of one mark each.
- Quantitative aptitude and reasoning will have 35 questions of one mark each.
- Exam duration will be for one hour.
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.