The recruitment notification for the nursing officer has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply for this position through the official website, https://www.aiimsexams.org/ . Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
This recruitment is for Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital.
The application will be available from 1st August 2019 to 21st August 2019.
Important Dates for AIIMS Delhi 2019 Recruitment:
- The online application process started from 1st August 2019
- Last Date to apply is 21st August 2019
- Date of Exam is 15th September 2019
- The result will be releasing on 24th September 2019
- UR – 282 Posts
- SC – 66 Posts
- ST – 32 Posts
- OBC – 123 Posts
Total number of vacant post – 503
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing Officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognised University .
- Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University of Institute
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University or Institute;
- Or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery.
- Two and half years ‘post-qualification experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital.
People applying for this post should be between 18 to 33 years of age. Nursing Officer Selection will be made on the basis Online Exam solely. Selected candidates will be posted with Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600. Stay tuned to www.pgalguy.com for more updates.