SSC has released the “Know Your Application Status” link for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) 2019 Tier 1 computer-based test 2019. One can check their application status on http://www.sscnwr.org/index.php
How To Check:
- Go to the official website http://www.sscnwr.org/index.php
- Click on “Know your Status” link on the upper right side of the page.
- From the drop-down menu select the status type as “Application Status.”
- From the drop-down menu select the exam as “ Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2019.”
- If you know your roll no click “yes” and give the asked information.
- If you do not know your roll number click “no” and fill your details.
- Click on search status.
|Application Start Date||22nd April 2019|
|ApplicationEnd Date||29th May 2019|
|SSC MTS Computer Based Exam 2019 (Tier 1)||2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||17th November 2019|
The Staff Selection Commission has not declared the number of vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical). The commission informed that the vacancy details would be declared soon.
The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the SSC MTS 2019 computer-based tier 1 examination. The examination consists of 100 objective type questions from General English, Numerical Aptitude, General Intelligent and Reasoning, and General Awareness.
The candidates who will qualify the tier 1 examination will be eligible to sit for the next level tier 2 examination, which is a descriptive exam i.e. essay or letter writing. The candidates will be given 30 minutes to complete the 50 mark-test.