Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) has invited applications for various posts that includes TGT, PGT, Principal Librarian, Accounts Clerk, and Clerk. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the same in the official website of BSEH, http://www.bseh.org.in/.
Steps of applying for TGT, PGT, Librarian, and other posts of BSEH
- Eligible candidates must visit the official website of BSEH, http://www.bseh.org.in/
- Click on the link ‘Aarohi Recruitment 2019’ on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page. On this page, click on the link ‘Proceed to apply online.’
- Fill up all the required details and click on ‘submit.’
- Make the payment to complete the application process.
|Online application submission opening date||16th July 2019|
|Online application submission closing date||27th July 2019|
|Last date for making corrections on the answer form||30th July 2019|
Interested candidates must fulfill a set of criteria to be eligible for applying. They are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the post of Principal and PGT posts must hold a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks and a B.Ed or M.Phil degree with at least 50% marks. On the other hand, for the TGT posts, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks and hold a B.Ed degree from any recognized university. For the post of a librarian, first-class in B.Lib from a recognized institute is mandatory whereas anyone with 50% marks in their graduation can apply for clerk. Applicants for the post of Accounts clerk should have passed B.Com along with at least 50% marks.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be of or older than 21 years. The maximum age limit for all the posts except the Principal is set at 42 years. On the other hand, candidates up to 50 years of age can apply for the post of Principal.
BSEH is conducting this recruitment process on a contract basis. The selected participants will be appointed in Aarohi school. The pay grade ranges from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 39,100.