NEHU (North-Eastern Hill University) has released the job notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. The eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 26th November 2019 at 11.30 AM.
Date of walk-in-interview – 26th November 2019.
- Junior/senior research fellow – 3 posts.
Short job summary:
|Notification||NEHU Recruitment 2019 walk-in-interview for junior and senior research fellow.|
|Notification date||14th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||26th November 2019|
|Organization||North-Eastern Hill University|
|Educational qualification||Doctorate, PG|
|Functional||Other functional area|
- The candidate should have M. Sc/M. Tech/ Ph. D in food technology/ Food engineering/biotechnology/chemical engineering/biochemistry/chemistry (sciences with 60% marks) (first division).
- The candidates should have experience in food research lab/national level lab/field level work and knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as statistical software.
- For Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31000/- + 10% HRA (NET/GATE).
- For Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35000/- + 10% HRA (same as JRF with 2 years of research experience).
The interested candidates having requisite eligibility for the above-mentioned posts can appear for the walk-in-interview on 26th November 2019 at Department of Agribusiness Management and Food Technology, NEHU Tura Campus, West Garo Hills, Chasingar – 694002, Tura, Meghalaya with original and self-attested copies of all educational experience certificate or mark sheets and a copy of recent signed CV (Curriculum Vitae) and an advance copy should be sent to [email protected]. The candidates appearing for the interview should reach the venue before the scheduled time.