The official notification for the SSC SI ASI 2019 has now been released by the Staff Selection Commission. The notification was officially released on the website of the Staff Selection Commission, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in on 17th September 2019. As per the notification, the application process for SSC SI ASI 2019 will commence from 17th September 2019 and will go on till 15th October 2019.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for a vacancy under SSC SI ASI 2019 must log-on to the official website, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in and complete the application process online by the last date, i.e. 15th October 2019. Any applications submitted beyond the last date will not be accepted, so the candidates must ensure that they complete the process before the last date. The examination for the SSC SI ASI 2019 will be conducted between 11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019. It will be a computer-based examination for which the candidates will be allocated centres only after successful completion of the registration process.
Registration for SSC SI ASI 2019 is essential for those candidates who wish to apply for ASI in CISF, SI in CAPFs, and SI in Delhi Police Exam-2019 (Paper-I). They must visit the official website and follow the specified application process online as offline applications are not accepted.
Vacancies to be filled under SSC SI ASI 2019
The SSC SI ASI 2019 exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to fill various vacancies across multiple central government forces i.e.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) Male/Female – Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector (GD) – Central Armed Police Forces
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) – Central Industrial Security Force
In order to apply for any of the above-mentioned vacancies, the interested candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized University or institute. For specific criteria for each vacancy, candidates must check out the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC SI ASI Recruitment
How to Apply for SSC SI ASI 2019
In order to register for the SSC SI ASI 2019 exam, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- You must first register on the website to create a user account. Click on the “New Registration” link, and you will be taken to the registration page.
- Enter the information as prompted on the screen. Make sure you enter the correct information only. Now, save this form and submit it to generate your username and password. Keep these details noted somewhere safely.
- Now, when the registration for the examination is active, click on the button “Apply” on the home page and you will be taken to a new page.
- Here, you will be able to see the various exams for which registrations are active. Click on the button meant for SSC SI ASI 2019.
- Follow the process as described to complete the registration for the examination. Keep all the details noted somewhere safely for future reference.