Staff Selection Commission of Kerala Karnataka Region has officially released the admit card for Computer Based Test Phase I Exam for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019. Candidates who applied to appear for the MTS examinations can now download their e-admit cards online via the official SSC KKR website at http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/. Further details regarding the admit card and official notification for the examinations are available on the website.
The SSC KKR Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff examinations are scheduled to be held in different phases from August 2, 2019 till August 22, 2019.
|SSC MTS examination start date||August 2, 2019|
|SSC MTS examination end date||August 22, 2019|
Given below are the simple steps to download the admit card for the SSC Kerala Karnataka Region MTS Phase I examination:
- Candidates are required to visit the SSC KKR official website – ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket
- Then click on the link ‘Click here to download Admission Certificate for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 (Tier-I) to be held from 02.08.2019 to 09.08.2019. Admit cards are uploaded in phases’ present on the homepage.
- On the next page, enter your Registration Number or Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth carefully.
- Click on ‘search’ after verifying the details entered.
- The admit card will be downloaded and appear on the screen,
- Candidates may take a print-out of the admit card for future reference.
Apart from the basic instructions given for the MTS CBT exam 2019, the SSC KKR website also issued an Important notice for the MTS exam. The notice stated that candidates must carry an original document as proof of their date of birth or a photo identity card having their date of birth on it. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination if there is any mismatch in the admission certificate and the brought-in documents. It is recommended that all candidates must carry their original documents on the day of the exam.