The notification has been released for the recruitment of 865 Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Jodari, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon and Helper by the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai (MIDC). Candidates can apply for the MIDC 2019 recruitment through the official website, https://www.midcindia.org/home.
The online application for the recruitment process was started on 17th July 2019 and will end today, 7th August 2019. Total 865 posts are vacant for Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Jodari, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon and Helper.
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, JE, Peon & Other Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) – Graduation with shorthand knowledge
- Senior Accountant – B. Com
- Assistant – Graduation
- Clerk Typist – Graduation with Typing Knowledge and MS-CIT
- Surveyor – ITI (Surveyor), Auto Cad
- Driver – 7th Class passed. Should have the Heavy & Light Driving License
- Technical Assistant – ITI in Relevant Disciplines
- Fitter – ITI (Fitter)
- Pump Operator –SSC and ITI (Wireman)
- Electrician – SSC and ITI (Electrician)
- Peon/ Helper – 4th Class
Steps to Apply for MIDC 2019 Recruitment:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Go to the “Recruitment 2019”
- Enter the credentials required to log in.
- Fill in the application and proceed for the payment.
- Submit that application form.
- Take a print of the submitted form.
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.