Admit card for computer-based test Phase 1 exam has been released by the Staff Selection Commission, Kerala. Candidates applied for the exam can now download the admit card through the official website, http://ssc.nic.in/ . The exam is scheduled from 2nd to 22nd August 2019.
Steps to download SSC MTS Kerala Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “SSC MTS KERALA 2019 ADMIT CARD” link.
- Enter the credentials details like registration number, roll number, name and date of birth.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Take print for further use.
Admit card is a mandatory document. Candidates must carry it for the examination venue. Other documents to be carried along with the admit card are Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College / University Photo ID card and if still studying, in original.
For more updates, stay tuned to our Group.
Exam Pattern of SSC MTS 2019 Kerala: