The Staff Selection Commission has released a short notice for SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Exam 2019. The SSC JE 2019 exam will be computer-based. The exam date will be released on 20 August 2019. Official website of SSC is https://ssc.nic.in/.
SSC JE 2019 will get conducted in two phases, Computer-based test in Phase-1 and Descriptive type in Phase-2. The tentative date for SSC JE 2019 Phase-1 is 23rd to 27th September 2019. Admit card for SSC JE 2019 will release two weeks before the commencement of the exam. Once released, it will be uploaded on the official website.
Exam Pattern for SSC JE 2019 Paper-1:
- The exam will be objective type.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- Subjects included in the paper are General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)/ Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)/ Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical).
- The total time allocated to complete the test will be 2 hours.
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Junior Engineer Paper-I.
- Each right answer will lead to the addition of one mark.
Candidates will get selected for the Paper 2 exam based on their performance in Paper 1. As per the cumulative performance in Paper 1 and 2, candidates will be called for the Document verification process, and final selection will be made.