The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruitment body in India which plays an important role in carrying out the recruitment of the subordinate officers in various government departments and ministries. It functions under the Department of Personnel and Training and carries out examinations and interviews for the recruitment process.
The exams conducted by SSC are generally national level exams which provide equal recruitment opportunities to all the citizens of India.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts several examinations, one of which is SSC MTS. This exam is conducted for recruiting Multitasking Staff (MTS). There are a total of 7,099 vacancies for Multi-tasking Staff in various government departments and ministries. For this recruitment, candidates will be selected following three stages – Paper-I, Paper-II and Document Verification.
SSC MTS Paper-I has been conducted successfully, and its results were announced on 5th November 2019. A list of additional candidates eligible for paper-II was released on 11th November 2019. A total of 1,11,162 candidates are now eligible to appear for SSC MTS Paper-II.
SSC MTS Paper-II is set to be conducted on 24th November 2019. The Staff Selection Commission has also released the admit card for the exam. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam must download the admit card as soon as possible. In order to download the admit card, they can follow the given steps –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, which is https://ssc.nic.in/ Candidates are advised to refrain from using other websites to download the admit card.
- Step-2: Click on the link that reads “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF EXAMINATION 2019 PAPER-II TO BE HELD ON 24/11/2019”
- Step-3: Candidates will have to login in with their personal credentials.
- Step-4: Click on the Submit option.
- Step-5: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must save the admit card in a secure folder on their computer.
- Step-6: Candidates must take a printout of the admit card to keep it as a hard copy.
The admit card is a very important document, and candidates must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. If they fail to present their admit card, they might be prevented from appearing for the exam.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Exam date, Result.
SSC MTS Paper II will be a simple 50 marks exam. It will be a descriptive exam for which candidate’s language and writing skills will be tested. Candidates will have to write letters or essays or answer comprehension-based questions.
One the candidates qualify in Paper-II they will be called for document verification. If the documents are verified without any problems, candidates will be recruited based on their eligibility and qualifications.