Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is India’s recruitment body that inducts candidates into various ministries and departments of the government. The body has been instated so that the candidates selected for recruitment are selected in a free and fair manner. For this purpose, candidates are given a chance of prove their capability through competitive exams.
Some of the commonly conducted examinations by SSC include SSC CGL Examination, SSC JE Exam, SSC MTS Exam, etc. SSC MTS Exam is conducted for recruitment of the Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff. This examination is conducted regularly, generally once in every year.
The result of SSC MTS 2019 for paper 1 was released earlier this month, that is on 5th November, 2019. According to these results, the number of candidates that were selected among the large number of aspirants was equivalent to 1,11,162. These candidates successfully qualified to appear for the next stage of examination.
However, on 11th November a new notification was released by the SSC stating that it will be releasing an additional list of some more candidates who have been shortlisted for the stage-2 of the SSC MTS recruitment process.
The list has been released on the official website of Staff Selection Commission. It features a total of 9,551 candidates who are now eligible for the next stage.
Following are the steps that can help in checking out this additional result –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of SSC, which is ssc.nic.in
- Step-2 : Click on the menu on the top of the page.
- Step-3 : Select the Results option under this drop-down menu.
- Step-4 : A new page will open up showing results for he various exams conducted by SSC. Click on the ‘Others’ tab.
- Step-5 : Click on the link beside the topic that reads “Multitasking (Non-technical) Staff Examination- 2019 List of additional candidates in Roll Number Order Provisionally Qualified For Appearing in Paper-II”
- Step-6 : The list will be downloaded in a pdf format showing the list of selected candidates.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Exam date, Result.
An additional list was prepared by the SSC when a few discrepancies were noted by the Commission, which are –
- Ex-servicemen candidates were not considered for selection under the ex-servicemen category even though they were qualified for reservation under the category.
- Candidates from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category who qualified under the Unreserved (UR) category standards were selected under the EWS category whereas they should have been eligible under the UR category.
To rectify these mistakes, the relevant steps were taken. Candidates can now start preparing for Paper-II of SSC MTS 2019 examination which has officially been scheduled on 24th November, 2019.