SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will close down the application process of JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) 2019 tomorrow, 26th September 2019. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam can apply for the JHT, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak by tomorrow 5 pm. The application process was started on 27th August 2019.
The recruitment is for the JHT, JT, SHT, and Hindi Pradhyapak posts for various departments/ministries/organizations in the Government of India. The vacancies will be determined in due course.
Steps to apply for SSC JHT 2019:
The candidates can apply for the posts by following the steps given below:
Part 1 registration:
- Beginning with one-time registration, the candidates are advised to keep all the documents ready along with the scanned copy of all materials. Scanned colour passport size JPEG format photograph.
- Click on the register now link provided. Fill all the details that are asked. Enter the registered mobile number and email id. The commission will send all the details either to the mobile number or email id.
- When the essential details are saved, the candidates have to confirm the mobile number and email id. On confirmation, the registered id and password will be received in the mobile number or email id.
- Enter all the other required details and then click on the submit button. One-time registration is completed.
Part 2 registration:
- Login to the account of SSC ssc.nic.in through the ID and Password.
- Click on apply link accessible under latest notification SSC JHT 2019 link.
- Give the preference for exam centres. The candidate may choose exam centres within the same region.
- Enter all other required details and complete the declaration by clicking on “I agree” checkbox, fill up Captcha code.
- Pay the application fee.
- After successful submission of the application form, candidates should take a print out of the application for future use.
The computer-based exam for paper one will be conducted on 11th November 2019. Paper 1 will be objective type with subjects- General Hindi and General English. The review will be of 200 marks and will be of 2 hours. Negative marking of 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer in paper 1.