Admit cards for candidates eligible to appear for the Combined Graduate Level 2018-19 Tier 2 computer-based exams for the UP and Bihar region have been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the Central Region. Candidates who qualified the Tier 1 exam, can now begin downloading their e-admit card from the official website of the Central Region Office, i.e. www.sscer.org.
The examination for the SSC CGL Tier 2 will be organised starting from September 11th, 2019 to September 14th, 2019. While the admit cards for the candidates from UP and Bihar region have been released, there is no updated yet on the availability of the admit card for candidates from other regions, but announcement in this matter is expected to be made soon.
Important information regarding the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination
- While appearing for the examination, candidates must carry the following documents: –
- Printout of the Admit Card.
- Government Issues ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, University Photo ID etc.) Candidates must carry the original as well as copy of the ID card to the exam centre as well.
- The SSC CGL Tier 2 examination is a multiple-choice type exam. Candidates will have to answer questions from different subjects, i.e. English language and comprehension, General Studies (Finance and Economics), Statistics, Quantitative Ability, Statistics for 200 marks each.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. There is no sectional cut-off.
Importance of the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination
The examination for the SSC CGL Tier 2is being conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of non-gazetted and non-technical posts for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ such as Junior accountant, preventive officers, assistant section officer etc. The candidates who will be selected will be posted with various central government ministries, departments, and organisations.
How to download SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 for Central Region?
In order to download the SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 for Central Region, candidates must keep their roll number and other details ready. Here are the steps to be followed to download the admit card: –
- Log-on to the official website of the SSC Central Region, i.e. sscer.org.
- Now, click on the link ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(TIER-II) 2018 TO BE HELD FROM 11/09/2019 TO 14/09/2019’
- When prompted, enter relevant details like registration number, roll number, date of birth.
- Now, click on the “search” button.
- Now, you will be able to see your SSC CGL Admit Card 2019. Download it and save it on a computer or flash drive.
- Take a printout and keep it safe.
Candidates who clear the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam will be eligible to appear for the Tier 3 and Tier 4 exams, which are of descriptive nature.