The Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification making certain amendments to the previous notification of the Staff Selection Commission’s Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015 (SSC CGL).
The following are the important changes:
1) As per the new notice, those candidates who fulfil the age criteria as on 01st January, 2015 are also eligible to appear for the SSC – CGL examination 2015.
2) Those candidates who belong to OBC categories should possess caste certificate in the prescribed format issued between 12.06.2012 to 09.12.2015 (as opposed to certificates issued between 02.06.2012 – 29.11.2015 as per the original notification).
3) The last date for receipt of application has been extended to 11.06.2015 (from 01.06.2015 as per the earlier notification).
4) The last date for online application (Part I registration) has been extended to 09.06.2015 (from 28.05.2015 as per the earlier notification).
5) The last date for online application (Part II registration) has been extended to 11.06.2015 (from 01.06.2015 as per the earlier notification).
To view the new notification, click on this link.