Director of KD Campus, Delhi Neetu Singh has provided a set of last minute tips to the SSC CGL 2017 aspirants. Candidates anxious about the SSC CGL Tier I written examination would get an idea of how to use the time left in their hands before they opt for it tomorrow.
Following are the tips that candidates need to keep in mind before the examination:
- Reach examination hall on time: It is best to go a little early than reaching late at the examination centre. It adds unnecessary pressure in the mind of candidates if you reach even a minute late at the centre. Hence, it is best to reach there before the reporting time.
- Keep track of what you wear in the examination hall: SSC has a long list of materials that you should not wear or carry. Do not wear any ‘bindi’ or full sleeve clothes. Avoid shoes and wearing jewelries to the examination centre, so that you don’t have to worry about bring frisked or your belongings kept.
- Solve a mock question set tonight: Try to solve one set of mock question tonight and do not over stress yourself. It is important to go to the examination centre with a fresh and confident mindset.
- Keep track of the time taken for the test: While solving the mock question set tonight, keep an eye on the time that you are clocking. Make sure you finish the mock paper within 55 minutes. Check your performance after the test.
- Finish off GS and English Paper first: Many students prefer to attempt the Reasoning paper at the very beginning of their examination. But on the contrary, opting for General Studies and English paper at first is the best possible strategy. It provides you the time needed for focusing on the reasoning questions and perform better.
Have more questions about the SSC CGL 2017 examination? Want to know which paper is most scoring and how to sucessfully crack SSC CGL 2017!