SRMJEEE is an exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology for admission in B.Tech in its various campuses. The registration process has already started from October 27, 2018 and the last date is March 31, 2019. The exam will be conducted in computer based test mode in the month of April.
Exam Dates and other Important Dates
The registration for SRMJEEE 2019 has started from October 27, 2018 and the last date to fill the online application form is March 31, 2019. The candidates from remote areas can fill the form in the offline mode till the first week of March.
The hall ticket will be available in the second week of April 2019. The exam will be conducted from April 15 to 25, 2019 and the result will be announced in the first week of May.
Application form 2019
The candidates are required to provide with their email ID and mobile number. The email address and mobile number cannot be changed at any circumstances. Candidates have to choose three cities for exam centres.
Documents required for filling Application Form 2019
- Passport Size Photograph (Recent)
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet/Certificate
- Photo of signature done by black ball point pen
- Credit card and net banking details
All of the above documents should be in JPEG Format
Stepwise Instructions to fill form
The detailed steps for filling online application form for admission in SRMJEEE 2019 are given below:
The following details should be entered by the candidate for Registration process:
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- City and State
- Enter text displayed on the registration window for confirmation
After registration, the candidates will receive a user ID on their email address which will be used for further procedures.
- Log-in Process
The candidates are required to log-in using their user ID and password. They have to select their nationality and go through all the instructions provided and click on next.
- Filling the Application Form
Candidates should carefully fill the application form without any mistakes. Candidates should also have all the required documents for uploading. The following details are to be filled by the candidate:
- Specialization Preferences (three)
- Test City Centres Preferences (three)
- First name of the candidate
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Alternative email ID
- Blood Group
- Social Status
- If differently Abled (yes/no)
- Parent’s details and address
- Father’s name and details like mobile number and email ID
- Mother’s name and details like mobile number and email ID
- Academic Details of the Candidate
Next the candidates are required to fill the academic details including:
- Current Education and Qualification Status
- Candidates name in 10th Certificate
- Academic details including institute name, board, marking scheme, Obtained percentage/CGPA, year of passing and registration number for class 10th and class 12th.
- Payment of Application fee
Next step is to pay the application fee of SRMJEEE 2019. Candidates need to select the mode of payment. The two modes available are online mode or through dd. Payment in online mode can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking/mobile payment/cash card/paytm/wallet/UPI. Payment in offline mode can be done by drawing a DD of Rs. 1100 in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
The PDF format of application form including complete details like application number, name and mobile number along with DD should be sent to the following address:
“SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur -603203, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
The fee for the application in online as well as offline mode is Rs. 1100.
- Uploading of Documents
The candidates have to upload all the required documents after the payment of fee. A passport size recent photograph and signature with maximum size 500 kb should be uploaded by candidate. The candidates have to agree with the declaration and click on submit option. The candidates can also preview and edit their details. After that they can download their application form in which application number will be mentioned along with acknowledgement receipt.
The candidates should fill out all the details properly.