What if your education from an Indian B-School reaps you a job in the United States or Europe? Well, with basic eligibilities, the SPJIMR,’s GMP (Global Management Programme) enables you to study in the best universities across the Globe and makes you an eligible candidate for working in global destinations. Let us see how SPJIMR helps you to achieve this.
Why SPJIMR – GMP?
The GMP Programme started with an initial funding from the European commission in 2009. It’s one of its kind management programme recognized by global recruiters. Its unique curriculum blends the multi-cultural aspects with ethnicity, strategy and business across the globe to make you future ready.
How does GMP help?
Right at the time of admission to the GMP Programme, a participant gets the opportunity to enroll in one of the universities across the US or Europe. This marks the entry of a student into the world of diversified learning, in and outside the classrooms. The credits acquired from the first 6 months of GMP is accepted by the partner schools in Europe and the US, leading to the completion of an MBA or MS in Management from one of these partner schools.
While the focus of the programme is more on general management, the students are however allowed to opt for cutting-edge electives and earn credits in the subjects of their choice. The courses are designed to help students to perform well in the fields of Global Management, Digital Strategy, Negotiations, Marketing, Finance, Information Management & Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Business Analytics, Sustainability, and so on.
Every candidate who successfully completes the GMP programme and attains the expected standards is entitled for two certificates – one from SPJIMR and the other degree from the partner school. Apart from the above, the semesters at the US business school partnered with GMP enable candidates to access the internships and placement opportunities globally.
The business school partners:
There are two intakes for the GMP programme. SPJIMR’s GMP allows aspirants to choose a university at the time of admission, from the list below, depending on January or June intakes. The universities are either based in the US or Europe.
|Partners for January Intake||Partners for June Intake|
|Brandeis International Business school, Boston||Brandeis International Business school|
|Robert H Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park||EBS Universitat, Frankfurt.|
|The School of Business at Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey||IESEG School of Management, Paris.|
|USC Marshall School of Business, California||Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Amsterdam.|
Advantage – SPJIMR – GMP
While access to global employment opportunities is the greatest advantage that GMP offers, there are many other benefits that one gets through this programme.
- Dual certification from SPJIMR and the foreign partner school
- The meritorious candidate can fetch up to 100% scholarships
- The alumni believe that this is one of the best ROI for the fees paid to SPJIMR and the partner schools
- The nationalized banks of India recognize the programme and provides collateral free student loans
- All the programmes offered in January are STEM-designated and allows for three years OPT or work permission.
- The partner schools to support the candidates for the internships and the employability at elite organizations with pivotal roles
- Exposure to diverse cultural and working environment, which aims at increasing the global employability of the candidate
- Alumni status of SPJIMR and the partner schools which helps in professional networking
The US advantage through GMP:
1. Although GMP prescribes joining STEM designated programs, students are free to opt for non-STEM programmes, as well.
2. SPJIMR works very closely with the partner schools to help with internships in the US.
3. In most occasions these internships get converted to full-time jobs in the US.
Aspiring for such an elite programme is a dream for all. However, it’s imperative that there are a few basic eligibility criteria in place, as per the requirements of SPJIMR and the partners.
- Graduate with at least 60% score
- Management Aptitude tests:
GMAT – 550 and above
GRE – 300 and above
CAT or XAT – 80 percentile and above
- Work Experience: Both Freshers and experienced can apply
Note: The US schools expect a minimum score of IELTS or TOEFL, as sectional cut offs.
To know more about the course please log on to www.spjimr.org/gmp
Or call Ms. Deepali Vasant at 9820618910 / 9819741359.