The Airline Allied Service Limited (AASL), Alliance Air has invited applications for the Crew Controller, Officer and Other Posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply to the posts through the prescribed format till 13th September 2019.
Air India AASL Vacancy Details
|Vacancy||Number of Posts|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||1|
|Sr. Asst. General Manager-Revenue Management||1|
|Asst. General Manager E-Commerce||1|
|Asst. General Manager-Operations Training||1|
|Asst. General Manager-MMD||1|
|Asst. General Manager-Security||1|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||2|
|Sr. Manager -Production Planning Control (Engg.)||2|
|Sr. Manager-Operations Control Center||1|
|Sr. Manager – Medical Officer||1|
|Sr. Manager -Sales & Marketing||1|
|Manager-Crew Management System||2|
|Station Manager (Manager Grade)||1|
|Asst. Officer- Office Management||1|
|Technical Assistant (Flight Safety)||1|
- For Officer (MMD), the candidate should possess a graduate degree in any discipline/ GOMM from a recognized institute such as llMM, etc. with a minimum of three years experience. Or MBA I PGDMMM with a specialization in MM/OR/Logistics from a recognized institute with a minimum of two years experience.
- For Officer- Slot, the candidate needs to possess a graduate degree from a recognized University. Such as a Diploma in Aviation IATA and post-graduation.
- For Officer-Operations Control, the candidates need to hold a graduate degree from a recognized University and a minimum of three years of experience working in the operation control centre of an airline. Experience must be post qualification.
- For Officer (Passenger Sales) the candidates need to hold a graduate degree from a recognized University and a diploma post-graduate related to the aviation I Sales and Marketing and minimum four years of experience in the Aviation I Hospitality, travel trade, sales and marketing.
- For Crew Controller, the candidates need to possess a graduate degree from a recognized University and proficiency in using a computer. A minimum of 3 years of experience as the Crew Controller in an Airline Crew Roster is required. Working experience in the “Crew Management Software” is also required. Experience in planning and execution of all the functions in Airline Crew Roster. Experience must be Post qualification.
Candidates who are eligible can apply to the post with the help of the prescribed format and send the applications along with all the other necessary documents to the Alliance Air (A Wholly owned subsidiary of the Air India Limited) Alliance Bhawan Personnel Department Domestic Terminal-1 l.G.I. Airport, New Delhi-110037 till 13th September 2019.