Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2017, conducted by the Symbiosis International University, will close its registration on November 24, 2017. SNAP registration is a must for the candidates to be able to take the SNAP exam. SNAP test is an online written test conducted by the Symbiosis International University to select candidates for the participatory institutes in the country. Candidates applied for SNAP 2017 will be able to download their SNAP admit card from December 1, 2017, onwards. Selected candidates from the SNAP 2017 written examination will have to go through Group exercise, personal interaction and writing ability test to finally get selected for the seats. SNAP result 2017 will be made available in the last week of December.
How to apply for SNAP 2017
- Candidates who have not registered themselves need to first register on the website www.snaptest.org
- Upon registration they would be able to log in and fill the application form and upload your latest passport photograph.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1750 through online payment or need to pay Rs. 2065 through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune.
- Last date to apply for SNAP 2017: November 24, 2017
- Last date to pay online for SNAP 2017: November 24, 2017
- Release of SNAP 2017 admit card: December 1, 2017
- Last date of downloading SNAP 2017 admit card: December 17, 2017
- SNAP 2017 online test: December 17, 2017
- SNAP 2017 results announcement: December 28, 2017
Selected candidates will be able to get admission in different management institutes from the Symbiosis group across the country.