Law Clerk Assistant Exam 2019 result has been released by the Supreme Court of India (SCI). The result was published on 30th July 2019. Candidates who have applied for this exam can now check their result through the official website, www.sci.gov.in .
Result can be get from here, RESULT.
Steps to download the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Assistant Result 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Result of Interview for Selection of candidates for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants” link.
- You will get redirected to a new page.
- Enter the credentials required for logging in.
- Check and download the results.
- Take a print for further use.
This exam is in two-phase, written test and an interview. Total of 63 candidates is being selected for the interview round. The application has been invited for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts.
The registration for this exam was held on February 2019. The selection process will be purely based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Test and Interview. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information on SC of India Law Clerk Assistant 2019.